Thursday, November 21, 2013

On 11-17 I travelled into the Kerrville Wal-Mart to do my shopping. Much to my surprise they would not price match a Walgreens ad because it said "with card" and the checker said they do not price match this. (funny that's not what their price match guarantee states) I politely told her this was incorrect at which point she left her post and asked another employee.  I was told "no" gave her back the items I wanted her to price match and left the store.  I called both Kerrville Wal-Mart and Fredericksburg Wal-Mart and was given the same answers by a total of 4 different people.  To test this information I waited until the next day and talked to 4 different people, 2 from each store, and was given the same "no".  I proceeded to call the Kerrville Wal-Mart and spoke with the Manager Bobby.  Bobby gave me the same answer and I persisted.  About an hour later Bobby called me back and said that any price printed with a local competitor would be honored.  I called corporate and complained at which point they said they would look into it. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment